Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Game Gear Micro

1. Sega's new Antheld

2. 4 games per color!? Seriously!? Lol.

Almost nobody wants a Game Gear mini to begin with.

Now a DreamCast mini......that I would be interested in.
    Last edited by EvilMog; 03 Jun 2020 at 05:06 PM.
    Xbox Live- SamuraiMoogle

lol

4. Oh that 4 games thing is big dumb. Though if it gets hacked like all these mini consoles that won't matter.

Sylvan Tale is pretty fantastic btw, there's a good fan translation out there for it.

5. The idea of trying to look at a screen that small is terrible to me know.

Like, even as a fun novelty I'm like, do I really want to fuck my eyes up playing games in the worst possible way?

6. 1.15" is definitely too small for most games, but there are a couple I could see playing like that. I've played regular GB games on the GB Micro using an emulator, and without scaling, the games were not much bigger than the GG Micro screen.
    Of course, I would much rather have a Mini Nomad than a Micro Game Gear, but the lack of games is what kills it for me.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Opaque View Post
    The idea of trying to look at a screen that small is terrible to me know.

Like, even as a fun novelty I'm like, do I really want to fuck my eyes up playing games in the worst possible way?
    Pretty much this. My old ass eyes would get destroyed by this.
    6-6-98 - 6-6-18 Happy 20th Anniversary TNL

8. Cool idea to put so many text based games on that tiny screen.
    Why are you reading this? go to your general settings and uncheck the Show Signatures box already!

9. Quote Originally Posted by Bacon McShig View Post
    Oh that 4 games thing is big dumb. Though if it gets hacked like all these mini consoles that won't matter.
    It has HDMI out, so if it does get hacked, it would be a great little micro console.

10. if you have ant hands