Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Video Cards, DS and 3DS Games and Accessories

1. It's probably too heavy for first class but if you didn't ship the box it should fit in a small or medium Priority Mail flat rate box.
    Currently Playing: Final Fantasy V Pixel Remaster (PC), Let's Build a Zoo (PC) & Despot's Game (PC)

Get Free Bitcoins every hour! - www.freebitco.in

2. a medium priority flat rate is almost $12 isn't it?
    Looking at Ebay, the 1 gb cards seem to go between $80 and $100. Of course, there are fees and such.
    They should agree on $80 and be done with it.

3. Agreed
    Currently Playing: Final Fantasy V Pixel Remaster (PC), Let's Build a Zoo (PC) & Despot's Game (PC)

4. and we split the customary 10% brokerage fee of the gross.

5. Of course.

6. I know Yoshi has my paypal info. You should pm yours if he doesn't already have it.
    Gift pls.

7. He's got mine, had to send me my Fantasy Football winnings in the past. And I've unloaded several Famicom games to him recently

Quote Originally Posted by Timber View Post
    It's probably too heavy for first class but if you didn't ship the box it should fit in a small or medium Priority Mail flat rate box.
    If he doesn't care about the box, that would definitely reduce the shipping. It's 16" long.

9. I'll bet you say that to all the ladies.

10. Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi View Post
    If he doesn't care about the box, that would definitely reduce the shipping. It's 16" long.
    Yeah I don't give a rats ass about the box. Throw that shit out. Anything that makes it cheaper for you to shop is fine by me
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.