Page 1 of 9 1235 ... LastLast

Thread: Google Voice

1. Google Voice

Has anyone kept up on it? Invites have been going out and i really want one! Its gonna be great for my photo biz to keep my number private.

Basically you choose your google number, which then depending on how you set it up, can call different phones you select. You can direct all calls to one phone during times of day, depending on who they are, ect.

You also get transcripts of voicemails, free text, and unlimited free calling in the US.

You can block people entirely from calling your google number (great for stalkers and telemarketers), and even screen calls like people do with answer machines before answering.

more about it here: http://www.google.com/googlevoice/about.html#
    b_ri on Twitch, Games Beaten in 2020 (3): Pokemon Sword (Sw), Detroit: Becoming Human (PS4), Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice (PS4),

This is bad ass.

3. Everyones getting invites, all the people bragging on twitter makes me a sad panda :'(
    b_ri on Twitch, Games Beaten in 2020 (3): Pokemon Sword (Sw), Detroit: Becoming Human (PS4), Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice (PS4),

4. I can see this being incredibly useful.

Sluts only get the google phone number.

6. This is pretty damn cool.

Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    Sluts only get the google phone number.
    A buddy of mine has a second cell phone for this purpose that he calls "The Bat Phone." Google Voice has now rendered it obsolete.

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

7. any tnl get any invites today?

Still none for me :'(

8. I got an invite!!!!

Unfortunately Bri-Foto was not available

Instead, i settled fro Bri5 "Brye five" like "high 5"

also awe-some was already taken.

9. Wow guys this thing is AMAZING.

Itll call you, and when you answer itll read the caller ID

"Calling: Brent, press 1 to answer, 2 to send to voicemail, or 3 to listen in. Press star at any time to join the call"

texts work flawlessly and quick. Transcribing works well, but its still a bit wonky. I feel totally in control.

Also, go to my web site and check out the cool "Call Me" Widget.

www.BrianMoreno.com

10. Hey Hoe's

I got an extra google voice invite? who wants it? Randomizer time?