Page 4 of 35 FirstFirst ... 23456818 ... LastLast

Thread: Phantasy Star Online 2

1. That looked pretty awesome. I am excite. Maybe even enough to reinstall the first.

2. If you do reinstall, make sure you check out the SCHTHACK PSO server.
    Currently playing: Binary Domain (PC), EVE Online: Retribution (PC), Guild Wars 2 (PC)

3. It's the only server I would play.

Oh jeez, just realized PSO2 is being released on the 10th year anniversary of PSO. I feel old again.

4. Good god. That means I was 14 when PSO was released. Scary.
    Currently playing: Binary Domain (PC), EVE Online: Retribution (PC), Guild Wars 2 (PC)

5. If anyone is playing on Scthahack let me know! I have characters!

Is it bad that the Lobby Dancing excites me?

6. Something bugging me: I remember playing a PC version of PSO a few years ago that had a totally different lobby from the normal tiny square PSO one and small shop & healing bay where you load levels from. It was huge, much more like a city than anything else in PSO, with the shops sprawled out all over. Anyone have any idea what I'm talking about? I can picture it perfectly in my mind but I can't seem to find any images on Google backing up what I played. Could've sworn it was Blue Burst.

7. Quote Originally Posted by MechDeus View Post
    Something bugging me: I remember playing a PC version of PSO a few years ago that had a totally different lobby from the normal tiny square PSO one and small shop & healing bay where you load levels from. It was huge, much more like a city than anything else in PSO, with the shops sprawled out all over. Anyone have any idea what I'm talking about? I can picture it perfectly in my mind but I can't seem to find any images on Google backing up what I played. Could've sworn it was Blue Burst.
    Phantasy Star: Universe!

8. Thanks. I didn't think I had ever played PSU so I wasn't checking those, but I just watched another video of the upper level and it's totally that. I wonder when the hell I had a copy of that.

[edit] Figured it out. There was a demo for the 360 that had free online play. Not that anyone cares. Carry on.
    Last edited by MechDeus; 28 Jul 2011 at 01:48 AM.

9. DO YOU KNOW

As of some recent Japanese videos and Famitsu articles, Phantasy Star Online 2 will be free to playon PC, Vita, Android, and iOS.

The Android and iOS versions will use your global character data, but will functionally be a different game. It sounds like they aren't cross-platform with the PC and Vita versions.

The devs also say that the game won't have pay-to-win items, but I don't believe it.

10. Yeah, I don't know how you get to making money on F2P unless there are pay items with a high incentive to purchase.

I thought the PC/Vita versions were cross compatible though? Or like, you can start a character in one, then load it up on the other?
    Quote Originally Posted by Diff-chan View Post
    Careful. We're talking about games here. Fun isn't part of it.