Page 789 of 811 FirstFirst ... 775785787788789790791793803 ... LastLast
Results 7,881 to 7,890 of 8103

Thread: Official Nintendo 3DS, 3DS XL, 2DS, "New" 3DS, & "New" 2DS XL Thread.

1. but new culdcept I'll never be able to play
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

2. In this age of digital distribution I wouldn't rule it out completely. I mean it's still not likely, but it's a lot more likely than it would have been even just five years ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Gohron View Post
    I like doing stuff with animals and kids

3. It's Nintendo... it's not likely.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

4. Nintendo would never publish this. Namco Bandai seems to have learned its lesson from Saga. XSEED printing out renders of every card on sturdy stock, excising their Japanese characters with an x-acto knife and replacing each with an English one by one, then drawing the English cards back into the game with Flipnote is our only hope.

It'll take an overweight Asian girl 13 months of 20 hour days to finish.
    HA! HA! I AM USING THE INTERNET!!1
    My Backloggery

6. There's a lot of copy-pasting to be done.

7. My 3DS sounds like a Sega Saturn now and it's making me way too happy. MAN I love these Sega console themes!

8. nope

9. I will be tomorrow.

My buddy got a free code for this, doesn't have a 3DS, and gave it to me. I'm pretty excited because there's no game I want to play more that I want to buy less.