Thread: The Wachowski brothers are now the Wachowski sisters.

1. The Wachowski brothers are now the Wachowski sisters.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/video/other...ers/vi-AAgy32m

The film making duo formerly know as the Wachowski brothers released a statement saying they are now the Wachowski sisters. Forty-eight year old Lilly Wachowski came out today in a statement to the Windy City Times, joining her fifty year old sister Lana as a transgender member of the Wachowski family. The statement reported that other media outlets were threatening to "out" the younger Wachowski as transgender.
    I guess they wanted the blue pill instead.
    Last edited by gamevet; 03 Apr 2016 at 03:50 PM.

2. I saw this, Good for them. It'd be a shame if they were basically blackmailed into coming out by the media.

Isn't that what basically happened though?

Modern times. There is no such thing as privacy, only its mentally handicapped sister, Ignorance.

5. I saw this a while back. It's kinda odd both of them feel that way. Good for them though.
    Boo, Hiss.

6. Quote Originally Posted by icarusfall View Post
    I saw this a while back. It's kinda odd both of them feel that way. Good for them though.
    I thought that too! I'm totally supportive of both of them, but I am really curious as to the nuts and bolts of the decision since they both come from the same household, etc. nature versus nurture stuff.
    Quote Originally Posted by dechecho View Post
    Where am I anyway? - I only registered on here to post on this thread