Page 9 of 35 FirstFirst ... 578910111323 ... LastLast

Thread: Terminator: Genisys

1. Quote Originally Posted by YellerDog View Post
    That speech is the worst movie bullshit I have ever seen. What happened to the T1 future where you were absolutely going to get shot in the face if you stuck your head up for two seconds?
    That's what I LOVED about T1 that none of the following movies even came close to capturing. Skynet had reduced humanity to the level of rats, scurrying around rubble under cover of darkness, living underground in filth, and eating the most disgusting-looking shit you can imagine. You could feel the desperation and utter despair and that humanity was on the absolute brink.

Fast-forward to, say, Terminator Salvation. Humanity is now living above ground right out in the open in broad daylight without a care in the world. Everyone looks healthy, well-fed, and is wearing make-up and has blindingly-white, perfect teeth. I'm sure the humans in Genisys will look even better.

Hell, I bet Kyle Reese won't even spend the entire movie running around in shit-encrusted, piss-stained old bum pants like in T1, either. Seriously, that was so gross that Sarah Connor fucked the dude after his balls were marinating in those foul pants for, like, two days. Ugh.

Sarah is a freak.

3. Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite View Post
    and has blindingly-white, perfect teeth. I'm sure the humans in Genisys will look even better.
    the robots took them all, did you already forget that EW photo shoot

4. Quote Originally Posted by cka View Post
    the robots
    Not a robot. A cyborg. A cybernetic organism.

A learning computer imo

6. Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite View Post
    Hell, I bet Kyle Reese won't even spend the entire movie running around in shit-encrusted, piss-stained old bum pants like in T1, either. Seriously, that was so gross that Sarah Connor fucked the dude after his balls were marinating in those foul pants for, like, two days. Ugh.
    Didn't he shower at the motel?

Nike at least made a pair of Vandals for the movie.

Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite View Post
    The young Arnold effect looked better in Terminator: Salvation.

And dat horrible song in the trailer. wat.
    Has anyone else noticed that a lot of trailers these days use a remix of an older song? This is like the 5th trailer I've seen this year that has done it.

8. Cka certainly didn't notice it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

9. Quote Originally Posted by Melf View Post
    Didn't he shower at the motel?
    No, I remember that scene...they get to the motel, Sarah is like "I'm dying for a shower," and Reese just replies, "I'm going out for supplies." So no, I'm pretty sure Reese never showers.

And I'm pretty sure there's a shortage of soap in his future, so Reese must have been pretty ripe when he first arrived. Then he steals pants from some hideous drunken bum who's been pissing, shitting, and cumming in them for months straight and spends the next day or so running around in them without even underwear to shield his balls from the rancid bum juices percolating within, and finally at the Tiki Motel he thrusts that toxic cock in and out of Sarah Connor's hoo-hah and blows his load deep within, no condom or anything. Gross.
    Last edited by Dolemite; 06 Dec 2014 at 06:06 PM.

10. Some people like it
    Check out Mr. Businessman
    He bought some wild, wild life
    On the way to the stock exchange
    He got some wild, wild life