Page 1620 of 1626 FirstFirst ... 16061616161816191620162116221624 ... LastLast
Results 16,191 to 16,200 of 16256

Thread: The "I Just Watched..." Thread

1. I ended up paying for a month of Amazon Prime, so I decided to check out Knives Out, starring Daniel Craig. He's a PI that got hired by an anonymous client to invesitigate the suicide of a well known author. It was a pretty good murder mystery and I loved Craig's character. It's definitely worth a watch.
    Last edited by gamevet; 13 Jul 2020 at 03:13 PM.

2. Nebraska - I like Alexander Payne's films, and this one didn't disappoint. It is a father/son journey where they found out a bit more of themselves. All the characters seem very miserable/melancholic, but the ending was quite sweet. The humor is very dark, especially with the mother. Bruce Dern/Will Forte were very very good, it was only a few years before that Forte was MacGruber. I really love this film, there are so many little scenes where the camera just linger for a bit for the full effect.

3. Sons of Anarchy. Reaction: what is this shit?

4. I’d like to know who the fuck watches that?

5. I heard good things. But then I watched and heard bad things. Women arguing over men exclusively trope alive and well. Good casting though. Perlman chewing up the scenery is a delight.

6. It's a soap opera with motorcycle gangs.

7. I always assumed it was for the same chucklefucks that buy hogs and leather jackets at midlife or retirement and cosplay as bikers.

8. It had a pretty big female fanbase when it aired. One of FX's most popular shows.

9. Rumpy is correct.
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

10. White trash woman need entertainment too!