Page 104 of 105 FirstFirst ... 90100102103104105 LastLast
Results 1,031 to 1,040 of 1047

Thread: The World is Shit; It's Fucking Shit

I think you can piece together those two posts and figure out what group of people that statement is aimed at.
    Last edited by Fe 26; 20 Aug 2016 at 02:14 PM.

2. This summer has been on average the hottest ever recorded here in southern Ontario. Summer is still short, but the humidity is so intense that I'd rather just have perpetual winter.

3. Well, Tony Perkins hasn't blamed the gays for his house being washed away, so that's something.

Quote Originally Posted by Fe 26 View Post
    I think you can piece together those two posts and figure out what group of people that statement is aimed at.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Are you guys going to line up and let me know which of you have social disorders by telling me you actually thought that comment was aimed at you?

Or is Yoshi denying climate change?

6. Climate change is just spurious correlations.
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

7. Quote Originally Posted by kedawa View Post
    This summer has been on average the hottest ever recorded here in southern Ontario. Summer is still short, but the humidity is so intense that I'd rather just have perpetual winter.
    I'm loving it. Fuck 8-9 months of snowy deep freeze hellscape weather.

Yeah, but you live in Canada. That is how it is suppose to be. For you to get nice winter weather other people have to die.

9. Who is dying? Last winter was actually quite mild. One benefit to -30deg weather is there's no slow walkers on the sidewalks.

10. Ya seriously. Who is dying really matters here. Is it Swedes? Because fuck Swedes.