Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Jacko on His Backo Wackoed Out on Drugs

1. Jacko on His Backo Wackoed Out on Drugs

Jacko slurring on about the "This is it" tour.

http://m.gawker.com/5844511/heres-th...+addled-speech

Incredibly sad? Or incredibly funny? You decide.

2. Quote Originally Posted by Hubbitron View Post
    Jacko on his backo wackoed out on drugso.
    fxd
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

This is how I choose to remember Michael Jackson... as the greatest entertainer in the world, not as a crazy glow in the dark little boy ball juggling junkie.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Michael+Jackson+Thriller+25.jpg 
Views:	405 
Size:	14.3 KB 
ID:	63190  

4. It's sad. I mean, the doctor(s) heard him like this and just conveniently went about their day? Collecting their massive paycheck and saying "oh lol thats just Michael, he's such a goof ball!"
    Quote Originally Posted by dechecho View Post
    Where am I anyway? - I only registered on here to post on this thread

Michael Jackson, the little boy the world ate up.

6. I remember the day after he died, I almost punched a co-worker in the face. He was like, "man, he was just a pederast. He had just as much affect on the music world as Pete Townsend. Why are we so upset." I was so angry. I mean, I just walked back to my desk and didn't say shit all for the next eight hours.
    Last edited by Brisco Bold; 28 Sep 2011 at 10:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Brisco Bold View Post
    I just walked back to my desk and didn't shit all for the next eight hours.
    That's very irregular.

8. Quote Originally Posted by dog$ View Post
    That's very irregular.
    lol

Quote Originally Posted by Brisco Bold View Post
    I remember the day after he died, I almost punched a co-worker in the face. He was like, "man, he was just a pederast. He had just as much affect on the music world as Pete Townsend. Why are we so upset." I was so angry. I mean, I just walked back to my desk and didn't say shit all for the next eight hours.
    I think people who really think he was a ped lack higher brain functions. There was so much going on in his head, but it was probably not pedo thoughts.

I think the south park episode got it right. I think all those beatings from his dad and being forced to tour when he was like, what, 8? permanently stunted his emotional and mental growth. And I think a part of him even knew he was the way he was, and he invested a great deal of money trying to slay that personal demon. He was going to get a childhood come hell or high water. But he only managed a fucked up imitation of it because he was an adult, and didn't have a frame of reference to create one from. He was chasing the reflection of an idea he barely understood.

And shit, if he really was diddling those kids, one of them would have had conclusive proof. There would be some blood or sperm on something. He had SOOOO MANY kids at his house. People don't commit that many crimes with witnesses and not fuck up. Are you going to tell me that MJ was better at hiding sex than Bill Clinton? Come on.

10. 'Inappropriate relationships with youths' isn't even deniable, though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!