Page 6 of 25 FirstFirst ... 2456781020 ... LastLast

Thread: This Year's Haul: 2020

1. Meanwhile, we have a bunch of people protesting the lock downs and run over nurses.

2. Saying that other people are being even stupider doesn't make his actions any better.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

3. You don't really need to cut out 100% of non essential interactions, though. We're just slowing things down, after all.

4. Quote Originally Posted by bbobb View Post
    Saying that other people are being even stupider doesn't make his actions any better.

All I did was pose the question, is this stimulus check going to blow up in Trump's face. Then it turned into a stupid finger pointing conversation full of assumptions and unnecessary accusations. Yes, the check was meant to also stimulate the economy. There's nothing wrong with that, but at the same time, people needed to use precaution and follow the guidelines that the local officials have posted, when they do come out of their shelter. What I saw was anything but that last week.

Don't go posting that you've been playing Final Fantasy VII bbobb, because, you know, that's a stupid toy you shouldn't need.

Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    It's not about putting himself at risk, I don't care. It's that he can not comprehend that his behavior puts the people working at the stores at risk, and that being out doing unnecessary shit is contributing to the retard culture that's springing up.
    And like I'd said, my job is already putting me at risk. But, unlike alot of these people, I'm wearing PPE, I'm throwing my shirt in a laundry basket in the garage and spraying down my shoes and jeans with Microban when I get home, and jumping in the shower. Going to Walmart is more dangerous than most of these places, and my job tomorrow will be in a doctor's office building, running a couple of cables for Labcorp within there.

Believe me, I'd much rather be working from home, but since I'm already out there...
    Last edited by gamevet; 22 Apr 2020 at 06:10 PM.

5. Gamevet is the hero we need.
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

6. Hmmm...

Doing my part.

Attached Images Attached Images

7. There sure are a lot of fucking virtue signalers in this thread giving a guy who is actually wearing PPE when he's already out a lot of shit as if they're without fault whatsoever and haven't even gone grocery shopping in a month.

This guy in here comparing food to video cards.

9. If you're going to the grocery store just for ice cream, though?

Josh and bbobb probably are. The west coast is pretty bad. About 400 deaths in just seattle.