Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Good Life Hacks

1. Just eat less of what you like and move around a little bit. Instead of a second plate, take a lap around the building.
    Why are you reading this? go to your general settings and uncheck the Show Signatures box already!

I really wouldn't be surprised if everyone on tnl that lives to be 60 is actually like that. Most of the forum cut cable TV. Why not be the old guy that does fucking laps randomly?

3. Good Life Hacks

lol that’s my dad, he does random laps. But sometimes he does them at like 2am in really sketch neighborhoods bc he can’t sleep and it’s TERRIFYING
    Quote Originally Posted by dechecho View Post
    Where am I anyway? - I only registered on here to post on this thread

4. Keto makes me feel gross but I'm over the hump. Been doing it for a week now.

5. If you eat anything in excess of 3500 cals above your body’s caloric maintenance in a week (bacon, broccoli, whatever) you’ll gain a pound of weight. The science there is not really all that sophisticated. Happy to see keto working for people but I suspect most people on keto are just eating less overall calories.

I see a lot of people afraid to eat a muffin “because carbs” which is dumb as fuck.
    Last edited by Drewbacca; 18 Mar 2019 at 08:54 PM.

6. You shit out some of those calories when you overeat.

Yeah but it might not be as easy as calories in vs calories out, which is really weird.

It is easier to eat a calorie deficit on protein and fat because they are more filling and far less likely to cause an insulin spike.

When I was on keto I just didn't get hungry. I'd eat normal sized meals and whatever, easy peasy.

It also helped with my add. I felt more focused and clear headed. I also want to believe I acted less retarded here.

9. If you can control what you eat by eating protein heavy diet that’s great. There’s a lot of variability there. I can’t cut carbs without feeling a bit foggy when I’m pushing myself. I snap more from stress.

The scale, the bar, and how you feel are the only thing that matters in the end.

Have you tried drugs?