Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Metroid Prime Trilogy Wii

1. $10 shipped.

2. I've always kinda-wanted to try Prime Trilogy for $20, but my Best Buy got wiped out in 10 seconds flat when the price dropped. Unless someone is feeling generous, I won't be buying it any time soon. I'm guessing it would probably just fill up a shelf rather than get played, though, so whatever.

James

3. I'd like a new copy someday. Good thing I found out TNL is the sole reason behind the inflated demand.

I bought icarus's incomplete used one, and then bought the slip case online to finish it off.

TNL seriously does own all the Metroid Prime Trilogy.
    HA! HA! I AM USING THE INTERNET!!1
    My Backloggery

5. I will pay good price for an opened copy, but no need for an unopened one since I will play it. Oh well.

6. I would like to state for the record that Joust is awesome.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

7. Quote Originally Posted by kingoffighters View Post
    I will pay good price for an opened copy, but no need for an unopened one since I will play it. Oh well.
    There are actually crazy people out there who will pay 3 to 5 times as much as a used copy would run them just so they can open the shrink-wrap themselves and play the game.

I like to call these people angels who put food on my table at night.
    Currently Playing: Final Fantasy V Pixel Remaster (PC), Let's Build a Zoo (PC) & Despot's Game (PC)

Get Free Bitcoins every hour! - www.freebitco.in

8. Oh look what I found. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1339541124.287421.jpg 
Views:	64 
Size:	189.3 KB 
ID:	66147

Ooh, your friend lost your sleeve

HA! HA! I AM USING THE INTERNET!!1
    My Backloggery

10. Was TNL hoarding all the Radiant Silverguns 10 years ago?