Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ketsui (M2 ShotTriggers release, maybe PS4?)

1. Ketsui (M2 ShotTriggers release, maybe PS4?)

Source: Gematsu

M2 plans to bring Ketsui to their ShotTriggers series. No platform is announced but PS4 looks likely with Battle Garegga & Dangun Feveron already there.

2. Yeah but why Ketsui

The other two games are awesome because you couldn't play them on a recent system. The 360 (JP) and PS3 both got Ketsui.

Progear IMO.

3. Ketsui's great and PS4's not backward compatible, so whatever.

4. I am delighted and I don't know why.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Joust Williams View Post
    Yeah but why Ketsui

The other two games are awesome because you couldn't play them on a recent system. The 360 (JP) and PS3 both got Ketsui.

Progear IMO.
    Why not. What Frog said. If you DON'T have your PS3 or X360 anymore, there you go.

And if they ever release Soukyugurentai... x 2,000,000

Oh man, I would play the shit out of Souky HD.

7. Who owns the rights to Progear?
    Boo, Hiss.

Capcom.

I think by this point the only major Cave game I could think to release like this would be Esprade. Everything else that matters which I can think of off the top of my head is pretty much out elsewhere.
    I have a feeling doing any of the early 3D games like a Sokyu or something like Ray Storm would be a nightmare, at least compared to the 2D stuff. Everyone was thinking Battle Bakraid would be possible with Garegga having been done, and that would be more welcome to me.
    Last edited by dog$; 06 May 2017 at 03:42 AM.

Oh man, Bakraid is good times. I've only played it on my POS Chinese bootleg thing, it's pretty sweet.

10. DariusBurst CS has a Capcom DLC pack with a Progear ship and custom stage set.