Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Finally- a new Tenchu 3 preview! Oh yes!

1. Finally- a new Tenchu 3 preview! Oh yes!

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

2. Yeah, I'm very excited about this game as well. I loved original Tenchu, and this one seems like a very worthy sequel

One of game to look forward on PS2 next year.

I also posted bunch of previews for this game, over last few months

I'm not sure I like the sound of a control scheme resembling Metal Gear or Devil May Cry for a Tenchu game but I guess I can't picture it until I play it.

Still, it's definitely one of my most anticipated games.

4. How about the addition of a coop play, that sounds awesome. Apparently if either get spotted you lose which makes for an even greater challenge. And the suicide kill where he kills himself and the enemies come closer to inspect the body and he kills them once they are close enough... harsh.

D

5. It might sound crazy, but I'm looking forward to Tenchu 3 more than both Shinobi (PS2) & Ninja Gaiden (XB)...

6. The original Tenchu is one of the most-played games in my collection. I passed on part 2, but it looks like they may recapture the magic for part 3. Did I mention how much I loved the original?
    "Fiends! Animals! Bastards!"

7. show yourself!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ex Ranza View Post
    Halverson had me totally convinced of Cybermorph's greatness, I'll tell you that much.

Then I got a Jag, took it home, and something seemed... not right.

8. Originally posted by dorikyasu
    It might sound crazy, but I'm looking forward to Tenchu 3 more than both Shinobi (PS2) & Ninja Gaiden (XB)...

I feel exactly the same way. I'm sure you'll hear alot of crying about a statement like that but let's be real. Tenchu is the only REAL ninja game. The rest are action games with ninja characters.

9. I seen the sweet ass video preview of Tenchu 3 at gamespot. The game looks great. It looks more like the 1 than 2. I agree with you guys in that I'd rather play Tenchu 3 more than Shinobi and Ninja Gaiden. The 2 player Co-op mode really makes me want this game. 2 player Co-op seem to be making a come back and its about damn time! From the video it looks like the games camera angles are way better and the game runs really really smoothly.
    Korly-"Everyone here is an asshole, SURPRISE!"

10. The main reason that I'm psyched about htis game is that it's more like my beloved Tenchu 1 and less like the wretched Tenchu 2. T3 damn well better have music during the levels!!

And let me join the the growing pro-Tenchu 3 movement in this thread. Shinobi and Ninja Gaiden look great, but Tenchu 3's the real deal.

Plus, I'm happy to have grungy, old-skool Ayame back. I hated the pink gi she was wearing in 2...

Sword to the head! Hi-YAA, beeyoch!

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww