View Poll Results:

Voters
0. You may not vote on this poll
  • 0 0%
Page 1 of 6 1235 ... LastLast

Thread: Fun Poll: Who is the real "Mr. SNK"?

1. Fun Poll: Who is the real "Mr. SNK"?

Strange. Before KoF came about, I always assumed that Terry Bogard was SNK's "main man". After all, he starred in a popular fighting series that spawned 3 anime movies, numerous manga, etc.

Then Kyo camearound and seemingly became SNK's fighting star. The Capcom vs. SNK games demonstrated this by pairing Ryu off with Kyo instead of against Terry.

Lame. I always will consider Kyo an upstart...

2. Terry. He is the man.

3. It's all about Terry.

"Come on, Come on."
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

4. Well, Terry is original SNK man.

But with KOF series arriving, focus shifted to Kyo.

I like both, but I will go with Kyo on this one

5. You know someone should do a best SNK Anti-hero next with people like Iori and Setsuna and so forth. But I'm too damned lazy to do it myself.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

6. Originally posted by Despair
    Iori will win hands down
    Yeah but if people had any taste it would be a close fight between Iori and Setsuna... but unfortunately people don't.

7. Terry was deffinatly the orriginal SNK "main man", but the focus did shift to Kyo with KOF..... Bah, I still vote Terry!

8. Ya know... a cheapest SNK boss poll would be cool too...

I'm just the man of ideas here... and I'm way too damned lazy to do a poll myself.

9. Terry all the way baby.

But really, I think we're talking about who is "Mr.Playmore"...