Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2456

Thread: His & Her Circumstances

1. Quote Originally Posted by Click_Stick
    Was a bit awkward for a few seconds when the series concluded and the credits rolled in, but then the final message struck me: "And the his and her stories continue..." Plain old statement, but a resounding message.
    Very elaborate interpretation right there. I would've just written it off as "BUY THE MANGA IF YOU WANT MORE."

Hopefully I'll get to see this on Tuesday, if I can fight off the rest of the pack hungry to grab the new releases...

2. Saw #5 today. Total. Utter. Crap.

As if it wasn't bad enough that they totally ran out of money and had to resort to showing live streets and countless traffic posts, the last episode was a total washout. It was like reading the manga on my TV, only with unnecessary narration added.

Plus, the conclusion was weaksauce.

They leave it hanging on Tonami's obsession with Tsubaki and not on Yukino and Arima...and they don't even go into the play! WTF?

What a disappointment. All I can say is this...I've read the manga up to where they actually do the play, and it's a real damn shame that this part didn't get animated. For the curious, here's a little summary...

it's about a male robot creator(played by Yukino) who creates two robot companions(played by Maho and Tsubasa) and is ashamed of making them because of an experience he had in the past where he got rejected by a girl (or something to that effect, memory's a little hazy). Anyway, the dialogue gets to Arima, because it reminds him of himself...

If only this would get a second season...it really deserves it.