Page 1 of 6 1235 ... LastLast

Thread: His & Her Circumstances

1. His & Her Circumstances

Seriously, my Toshiba cannibalizes the subs in two different places. One right at the beginning and one in the first part of episode 6 (I think). They just stop, while the video and audio keep playing. I can get them back by stopping and then hitting play again. Weird. ^_^

But otherwise, it's a nice disc. I had seen up to ep four of KareKano, but now I actually want to buy the whole thing (but that's probably because it's by GAINAX, and they're good regardless of whatever else is out there). Has anyone else gotten this one? $18 at Best Buy. If you can stand shoujo, go grab it.

2. This anime frikkin owns. I CRAVE the rest of the DVDs !!
    The two themes are fantastic, and I love how each ending sequence is different. Watch it subtitled and you get to see two Japanese cuties give the "Next Episode" segments. Va va voom!

Yeah, my Panasonic has that sub-drop thing too. Just tag Rewind then Play and it fixes it. Its not a bad-disc issue, it happens with every copy.

- Kabuki

3. I got it the other day and I really like it. My dvd is fine. I watched it without the titles on, though. I had the end theme stuck in my head all day, then I got lucky and found out I actually owned it (on the Star Child tv hits set, I never even noticed it before).

Those voice actresses at the end are great too btw.
    pwned by Ivan

4. Heh. The music is very good. I kind of want an OST. Or maybe I'll just ask Mr. Kazaalite. ^_^ Kabuki, did you notice that they redid the next ep previews for the dub? If you're watching it in English, the alternate angle kicks in and you see the dub VAs doing the preview. Scary.

And another thing about the dub: While well-acted (which is rare), the actors sound 25, when the oldest character (outside of their parents) is around 16. What's with that?

5. Never happened when I watched it. Only thing I didn't like was the lack of subbing for the titles of each episode.

6. Uhmm.. heh. two things: go to setup, turn on all subtitles (including "titles"). Alternately, use the alternate angles to turn on the English title cards. They do exist. ^_^

7. No problems with my Pioneer 333. See the other Kare Kano thread for my thoughts.
    When the city burns down I'm gonna go to Disney World

8. There's another one? I couldn't find it. o.0

9. Originally posted by Lhadatt
    There's another one? I couldn't find it. o.0
    You've probably already found it now, but... http://www.the-nextlevel.com/board/s...&threadid=7043

10. No wonder. I didn't use the search function, I just looked through the pages on the board index. ^_^