Thread: I My Me Straberry Eggs

1. I My Me Straberry Eggs

I just watched this series. Not sure what to think. It's definately got its moments, but it's kinda screwy at the same time. It's yet another teacher/student romance thing, with the hook of this one being that the teacher is a man in drag, dressed that way to get hired at a school with an all female faculty. Actually... It seems to be more than just clothes, since this guy can sport a bathing suit or a sports pra and spandex without anyone suspecting a thing. I think has the ability to just change bodies or something. Anyway, the female lead is a timid little clutz who end up falling for the teacher, who she beleives to be all woman, leaving her very sexually confused to say the least.

Like I said, I'm not sure what I think of the series. I guess it's decent. Thoughts? Opinions?

2. This looks incredibly gay (and I'm not just talking about the title and main character).

If anyone can convince me it isn't, I might watch it. Key word being might.

3. Originally posted by Freeter
    This looks incredibly gay (and I'm not just talking about the title and main character).

If anyone can convince me it isn't, I might watch it. Key word being might.
    It's not really gayer than anything else in the genre, really, but it is pretty sappy, and the main character (the girl, Fuko) acts like she's 4 years old all the time. I think all the lesbian innendo gives it a couple straight points(or however you would like to quantify heterosexuality). Like I said, the show has its moments, and you might like it, but I wouldn't try wasting my time convincing you if it doesn't look like your thing.

4. I thought volume one was decent, but nothing to sacrifice kittens over.
    I think I'll let my friend get the rest of the volumes and save my cash for something else, like Dai-Guard.
    - Kabuki