Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 3rd Tenchi OVA trailer up

1. 3rd Tenchi OVA trailer up

You can find it here.

Not much shown, but it looks like the art style for this one will be the same as the original...this is good.

I wonder if that's Kiyone driving the truck...

2. Wait.... when was this announced? Hopefully it's more like the original OVA this time.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

3. It was announced a while back, along with the GXP spin-off series. The creator said in an interview that it'll continue from the OVA story and will (hopefully) wrap up everything.

4. Originally posted by Freeter
    It was announced a while back, along with the GXP spin-off series. The creator said in an interview that it'll continue from the OVA story and will (hopefully) wrap up everything.
    Lovely... It will be mine... oh yes... it will be mine.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

5. The music style is totally different. I hope that's a temp track.

Kiyone doesn't really exist in the OAV universe. I forget, did the guy in charge of the 3rd OAV season say she was going to be brought in?

6. Originally posted by Lhadatt
    Kiyone doesn't really exist in the OAV universe. I forget, did the guy in charge of the 3rd OAV season say she was going to be brought in?
    No, but she was in the second film, which is based off of the OVA story, so I'm hoping they can fit her in somehow. Considering she has quite a number of fans, I'd think they'd be wise enough to not exclude her

7. Freeter, you Kiyone fan you.
    Anyway, I'll check it when I get to a better connection. Thanks for the heads up. ^^

8. kiyone exists in the ova universe (see mihoshi special). last we see of her was in space, floating with the debris, saying "miiiihoooooshiiiii.... i... will.. get yooooouuuuu."

9. Ashen: Ah, forgot about the Mihoshi Special. Thanks. ^_^

Freeter: You're half-right. Movie 2 was based on the Tenchi novels, which were based on the OAVs but went in a different direction due to creative differences between the director of the OAV series and the author of the books. Kiyone is actually the book author's character, and since the author did Tenchi TV (first series at least), Kiyone was brought in as a regular.

10. don't forget that the Pretty Sammy/Mihoshi Special dvd is out the 29th this month.