Thread: Help needed - Is this Mihoshi?

1. Help needed - Is this Mihoshi?

Here's the full out link for kanji - http://www.tenchi-web.com/index2.html
    It sure looks like her, but is it? Thanks for your time.

2. it very much looks like her, possibly from the Universe Time and Space episodes. i'd have to pull out the old LDs for this one.

i'm just going to assume it is, but i could be wrong though.

3. Mitoto Kuramitsu: Mihoshi's mother and the GP's chief of sanitation. From the pics at Tenchi Web, it looks like she will be playing a sort of maternal role in this series.

Info found here:

http://www.angelfire.com/id/deathqua...i/FAQ.html#GXP

Though mom had been my guess from seeing those pics.
    "I've watched while the maggots have defiled the earth. They have
    built their castles and had their wars. I cannot stand by idly any longer." - Otogi 2

4. Thanks you two. Mihoshi's mom huh? How interesting.

5. Those pics look like they were done by the main Lunar artist. Forgive me for being lazy and not looking his name up.

6. that series will sux so much...Tenchi GXP and Tenchi is not the main character?

You've gotten to see some of GXP already? As for me, since it was a spinoff I wasn't expecting to see Tenchi unless it was in a cameo. I'm still wondering where this series takes place in the time line. The main thing that annoys me a bit though is that the Spinoff seems to be Tenchi all over again rather than going in a direction all its own. For instance the fact that the main girl characters start to like a Tenchi look alike or the fact that the series has another space pirate named Ryoko. Now that's a bit annoying.
    Taking it one day at a time.

8. I'm still wondering where this series takes place in the time line
    is designed by Masaki Kajishima and will take place in the same universe as the Tenchi OAVs. The time period of GXP will take place approximately a year after the events of the third OAV. HOWEVER, the story is not about Tenchi or the other major characters in the OAVs–it is a separate story, although we will see links between the two series.
    For instance the fact that the main girl characters start to like a Tenchi look alike or the fact that the series has another space pirate named Ryoko
    Ryoko Balta (or Baruta): A young member of the Space Pirate's Guild who named herself after the infamous demon who attacked Jurai over 700 years ago

9. Please tell me Kiyone's in it....

Maybe it's a dumb question, but I don't care.

10. Originally posted by Piro
    Please tell me Kiyone's in it....

Maybe it's a dumb question, but I don't care.
    What do you mean, GXP isn't about Tenchi?! Are we going to get to see ANY of our favorite characters from Tenchi Muyo!

GXP is not going to be about Tenchi. We are, however, supposed to expect to see cameo appearances from some TM! characters, including Tenchi, Ryoko, and Mihoshi. But the thrust of the story will involve the characters mentioned in the previous answer