Thread: I have return: with more girly arts.

1. I have return: with more girly arts.

heres the link, the first 2 is cg'ed while the 3rd is the whole page, I worked on each girl seperately.

www.geocities.com/konxept/facesfull.jpg
    "be water my friend"bruce lee

2. can a brother get some inputs?

3. Nice natural looking media, was this done in Painter? Solid line work an good flow with the hair, the posture on the women looks unnatural though. It comes from wanting to show the prettiest aspects of them but with 2d work it's all about illusion and clever sacrifice. Try to always picture your subjects skeletal frame and think about gravity in relation to posture. Plumblines are the way to go. Overall kick ass use of color (the way the eyes, hair and eyebrows all mach reminds me of old 8 bit games and G.I.Joes, Not a bad thing)

4. thanx for the nice inputs man. Actually i did this in photoshop. I just select the whole line layer and shrink the selection down by 1 pixel.

5. I like the coloring on the redhead. It gives it kind of a flowing feeling, and overall its a great piece. Only lil nit picks I have are that it kinda feels like too much negative space in the lower left corner, and her right eye looks a little off kilter. I really like it.
    The only differance between suicide and martyrdom is press coverage.

http://www.FreeGamingSystems.com/?r=16372652 Help me get my XBox and I'll send you $5. PM me for details.

6. man is her left shoulder really standing out? cus from where i see it its way too high, look like she got a hunch back or something. I can't believe i didn see this while i was working on it.

7. Originally posted by DreadedFist
    can a brother get some inputs?
    Y'know, I wish we had more people come here, like we used to. Oh well...
    Anyway, I like these a lot. I have to agree on the second one's left shoulder, it seems a bit too high, or pointed. But the colors and the linework is very nice. Keep it up my friend.