Thread: A Taste of Adema

1. A Taste of Adema

Midway announced today that Arista recording act Adema will include its original song Immortal (created for Mortal Kombat: Deadly Alliance)as the lead track in the follow-up EP to its self-titled debut album. The new album is scheduled to be in stores Oct. 22. Immortal is expected to be made available on radio Oct. 14 while the music video for the track is scheduled to air on MTV2’s Extreme Rock beginning on the same date and is currently live on www.MTV.com. The Immortal song and music video will also be included in the game’s DVD content. Mortal Kombat: Deadly Alliance is scheduled to ship on Fatality Friday, Nov. 22, 2002 for all three consoles.

“We are ecstatic that ‘Immortal’ will get radio play and is being recognized by MTV2,” said Helene Sheeler, vice president of marketing, Midway. “The song and video really showcase the all-new, next-generation version of Mortal Kombat: Deadly Alliance.” For more information about Adema, visit http://www.ademaonline.com.

2. And midway gives me yet another reason to not buy that game.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

3. Originally posted by bbobb
    And midway gives me yet another reason to not buy that game.
    *shrug*, Adema fits pretty well with the mood. There is/was a RealMedia stream of the music video (which didn't show much of the game at all, sadly... mostly Quan Chi/Shang Tsung/Scorpion) somewhere on midway.com. Like, I'd be much more in tune with MK when I'm listening to hard metal/gothrock* rather than some stupid ass techno mix of a song...

(* - I'm not really into that type of music at all, but it fits with mk's personality.)

4. As background music it would go great. To actually listen to it is a tragedy.