Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Feel the Power

1. Feel the Power

Sorry, I've just been more excited about drawing in the past month than I have been all through summer. Classes DO help in making your stuff more solid and it gives you the habitual knack to draw.

But I bet you all know that....

um...but I just felt like saying it. ^^

I'll scan some stuff right now and see if I can get it online.
    Quote Originally Posted by Diff-chan View Post
    Careful. We're talking about games here. Fun isn't part of it.

2. c'mon now hero, dont keep us waiting.
    "be water my friend"bruce lee

3. would you believe I fell asleep at the computer? I don't think that's ever happened...

*ahem*

last one from the bottom is another OC for the same story as the female knight. I wish the girl in the middle pic (with the super smudges) came out better on the scan.

Ummmmmmmm...the reason why I think classes have been so helpful is that, while my style may not look much different than anything else, I'm getting a more accurate look at figures, and I think that shows in the drawings. It's a minor thing in appearance, but it makes me feel much more comfortable when it comes to doing poses and drawing on a regular basis.

4. Originally posted by Hero
    I see your improvements, this one looks like my stuff.

A lot of them look nice and loose, the smudgy girl especially. Very good.

5. goodo stuff man, left to right, very nice.
    "be water my friend"bruce lee

6. I like these!!Very nice!!
    Btw,Hero,pendako is having a make summoning monster thing..i think sketch6 would be a good entry.
    Damnit!!GEO!!!!!

7. ah, but he's one of my original honest-to-goodness characters. Hmmm...have a link to the contest though?

8. Originally posted by Hero
    Y'know, I REALLY need to do a pic like that. That one is just awesome. I love the message in it as well. ^^

The others as well are really nice too. Nice to see you posting stuff my friend. I await seeing more.

9. I like your art.