Thread: FS: Complete, Mint, Modded Xbox

FS: Complete, Mint, Modded Xbox

I am selling a couple month old Microsoft Xbox. It is complete with the original box, documentation, power cord, AV cable, and controller. It has also been professional modded by National Console Support (NCS). Everything is in pristine condition and works flawlessly.

At this point, I would like to entertain offers. I also have a couple games and demo discs that I could include in a package deal.

2. "LOL"

$100

This one is back up for sale.

4. LOL
    Buy Yakuza and Oblivion. Help yourself, help TNL.

5. hmmm..... im interested. wouldn't buy til jan though. let me know if you still have it then.

Does the mod play imports only, or can it play emulation discs and backups and whatnot.

Does it have a switch or anything so the chip can be deactivated in case the Xbox live rumors are true?

Originally posted by 88mph
    Does the mod play imports only, or can it play emulation discs and backups and whatnot.

Does it have a switch or anything so the chip can be deactivated in case the Xbox live rumors are true?
    The chip will allow the play of backups and emus, although I don't have any to make sure of this.

It does not have a switch to turn the mod off, although I have been told that it is possible to add that capability.

This appears to be sold. Thank you.