Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Star Wars Episode II

1. Star Wars Episode II

I just thought I'd drop in and give everyone a heads up. We just got word that we will be receiving a shipment of Star Wars Episode II DVD's tomorrow. If any of you would like to get a hold of one before the weekend now would be the chance. We've got pre-orders up here: http://www.videogamedepot.com/shop/p...d=07D008953011. With UPS 2 Day shipping you could have it arriving Friday. If we don't completely sell out of tomorrows shipment I'll stop by with my thoughts and impressions on the set tomorrow night... if not I'll get one on Thursday's shipment and have my thoughts for you all that evening.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

2. Anyone see the tv adds for the dvd? Who da man? You - da man !

3. Looking forward to those impressions bbobb

And damn I haven't seen the ad yet, it would probably helped if I watched a little more TV instead of just DVDs...

4. despair, it's "yo da man."

5. I knew that !!! Damn misspelling and Nash with his Grammar !!!

6. damn...can you pay by debit?

7. Originally posted by Despair
    Anyone see the tv adds for the dvd? Who da man? You - da man !

The Tv adds are funny, yoda using the force to move the dvd to him, it's....it's, c-o-r-ny.

8. I'll be getting the dvd some day. I somehow missed Natalie Portman's "its fuckin cold in here" nipple scene at the theaters.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ex Ranza View Post
    Halverson had me totally convinced of Cybermorph's greatness, I'll tell you that much.

Then I got a Jag, took it home, and something seemed... not right.

9. *raises an eyebrow*

?....this I dont remember, hmmmm....
    "I see the world didn't end yesterday."

"Are you sure?"

10. Kinda funny... I downloaded the DVD last week, it was the 1st downloaded movie I burned.

This movie sucks ass. I wanted to beat the shit out of half the people. The only cool people in the whole movie was that evil dude, Sam Jackson and Yoda, Everyone else sucked. Especially that Bounty Hunter bitch with his penis helmut.