Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: MASSIVE sale

1. If you're still selling those saturn games, let me know. I'm interested in some of them

2. I claimed these.
    Magic Knight Rayearth (brand new)
    Albert Odyssey
    Blazing Heroes (Mystara)
    Virtua Fighter Kids
    Fighters Megamix
    Marvel Super Heroes
    Sega Rally Championship

3. If you still have it I'm intrested in Sexy Parodius. I really don't know what it's worth, name a price and I'll tell ya if I'm intrested.
    Currently Playing: Final Fantasy V Pixel Remaster (PC), Let's Build a Zoo (PC) & Despot's Game (PC)

Get Free Bitcoins every hour! - www.freebitco.in

4. I'm interested in Tokyo Extreme Racer 2 if it's mint and complete, PM me......

5. Sorry it's taken me so long

I'll P/M those that are still interested in something of mine, and hopefully we can work something out. I'll be returning to Houston from South Carolina on January 6th; you may expect for this sale to become truly massive then... I have a great deal of Saturn domestic and Saturn imports left to list.

6. UPDATE

Just to let everyone know, the Gamecube and all Gamecube trivia are not up for sale anymore. salt_peanuts, Xeno Gigas, Melf, and NeoMegaCloud, check your PMs/e-mail.

7. I'm gonna have to pass on the Sexy Parodius. A little to rich for my blood. Oh well, my saturn with the switch installed died anyways.
    Currently Playing: Final Fantasy V Pixel Remaster (PC), Let's Build a Zoo (PC) & Despot's Game (PC)

Get Free Bitcoins every hour! - www.freebitco.in

8. Re: UPDATE

Originally posted by Crafter
    Just to let everyone know, the Gamecube and all Gamecube trivia are not up for sale anymore. salt_peanuts, Xeno Gigas, Melf, and NeoMegaCloud, check your PMs/e-mail.
    I did...Nothing in either of them. When you get back to Houston I'll wait untill you get everything listed. Still want everything I said for the price we agreed on, but may want more which is always good for you

So... how much for Sexy Paradous?

10. I am interested in Tokyo Extreme Racer 2 dc (mint complete), e-mail me with a price, thanks
    I guess you've learned the benifit to waiting.
    I agree, they should give people like you something. Perhaps a kick in the balls would do nicely and make you slightly less retarded.