Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Spiral

1. Spiral

It's a rather nifty show, I must say.
    I've only seen the first episode thus far...
    ...and it's late, so I don't feel like typing anymore.
    Does anyone have any impressions?

2. Who does the song?

3. spiral as in 'uzumaki' spiral or is this something totally different ? the "first episode" part just isn't connecting right now. more info please.

4. I don't know.
    It sounds cool though.
    Starts off with "Searching for new woorrllld..."
    ...yes, in Engrish.
    I'd like to know too, to tell ya the truth.
    ...of course, you could have asked that having heard the song and I could seem like a right jackass right now for explaining it.
    *sigh* Oh, well...

...and, yeah, Victor, that's what I'm talking about.
    The mystery show with the "Blade-uh Cheeldren" and the protagonist with all them ear piercings (swiss-cheese-ears, as I like to call him).
    It's just hard to think up analyses when one has a huge CS programming assignment looming over his head.
    Sorry, heheh...

5. Spiral is a new mystery anime that started airing in japan this fall. 2 episodes have been fansubbed by anime-empire thus far. you can actually download the 2nd episode from their site at www.anime-empire.net to learn more info on Spiral (if you can read japanese anyways. so just look at the pics) go to its official site at http://www.sonymusic.co.jp/Animation/spiral/ if you want the 1st episode you can go to #anime-empire@irc.enterthegame.com and download it there or IM me and i can send it to ya

6. EDIT: EDIT: I was completely wrong about the song/artist title twice. I give up. :P

7. Here's another page.
    http://www.jcstaff.co.jp/sho-sai/spr.../spr-index.htm
    I am one vague sonuvabitch tonight, I'll tell ya what.
    'course, now I'm also kinda pissy AND vague, after handing in that assignment unfinished... *grumble*
    Stupid C++ calender with no functions...

8. no functions?? I'm guessing it had to be totally object oriented?

9. Yeah, I believe so.
    The fact that I only have so much experience mad it worse.
    Oh, well.

10. It sounds like your prof should have given you another minor assignment or two before making you do the big one.