Page 15 of 83 FirstFirst ... 1113141516171929 ... LastLast

Thread: Smallville

1. I'm going to be severely pissed off if Lana and Clarke get a couple weeks of "knowing" each other and her being killed off ala Angel and Buffy the Vampire Slayer. I got a bit of a sour taste in my mouth after Joss continually gave us a happy time then took it away EVERY single time, to the point where you could predict it.

Give us an entire season and a half of Lana and Clarke together before taking it away. It's such an annoyance for them to have like 4 weeks of happy and then it end. It's lame and old. Writers need to try something fresh and make challenges for both of them to overcome together before killing her off in a classy way (or maybe she just leaves).

Season 4 seems like a fresher beginning and I hope they use this breath of fresh air to shake things up for the brighter.
    Quote Originally Posted by rezo
    Once, a gang of fat girls threatened to beat me up for not cottoning to their advances. As they explained it to me: "guys can usually beat up girls, but we are all fat, and there are a lot of us."

2. I dont think the writers will kill Lana off. They seem to want to follow the comic and/or movie continuity at least a "little" bit and in that Lana is still alive --- but of course Pete Ross is a white guy, married to Lana, and vice....make that President of the United States, so who could tell.

I hear that this Lois Lane is going to be in at least 13 episodes so shes definitely gonna be a regular. From what Gough and Millar are saying though apparently DC and Warner Bros. are limiting Smallvilles writers as to what kind of situations they put her in due to the next Superman movie coming out.For example no romance between Lois and Clark(weird- but I guess that gives Kristin some more air time at least), and absolutley no scenes with her and Lex in them seeing as they HAVE to meet for the first time in the movies or some shit.

3. I didn't mean kill her off, I just meant get rid of her. Input leaving for Paris inplace of being killed off and the message is still the same, it will be lame.
    Once, a gang of fat girls threatened to beat me up for not cottoning to their advances. As they explained it to me: "guys can usually beat up girls, but we are all fat, and there are a lot of us."

4. Season 3 comes out convienently right after my birthday, November 16th

http://www.tvshowsondvd.com/newsitem.cfm?NewsID=2085

5. Quote Originally Posted by Chux
    Season 3 comes out convienently right after my birthday, November 16th

http://www.tvshowsondvd.com/newsitem.cfm?NewsID=2085
    Meh, Ill probably pass on season 3. It just didnt rub me the right way.

-- On Season 4 news --I guess we finally have another mainstay DC character in the midst. The Flash is supposed to be a definite for episode 5!

Although its not the Flash that was in the TV show (in the 80's), but Bart Allen aka Impulse/Kid Flash!

This is supposed to be the set-up for their meeting that I got from another website: Bart saves Jonathan from a car accident or something, but steals his wallet afterwards.Clark zips off to track the kid down, finds him in a hotel room.Bart says " What are you doing in my room", Clark, " Technically this is my dads room seeing as its paid for with his credit card". I guess they argue somemore and Clark tells him that hes not the only one who can move llike a flash.Bart says he'll begone before Clark could blink. and Clark challenges that he can blink pretty fast - BAM they zip off at mach speed.

Sounds like an awesome set-up. I look forward to seeing Clark and the mini-speedster go at it.
    Last edited by Jetman; 24 Aug 2004 at 01:48 AM.

6. Yeah I thought it would be odd to use either Barry Allen or Wally West but they can get away with Bart at least.

Here's some posters for the 4th season

Weird that Lois has blond streaks but she's pretty damn hot. Oh and Clark's flying? Awesome.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Will
    Oh and Clark's flying? Awesome.
    Yeah, I caught a cool preview the other day from the season opener that showed him bending his knees then launching himself up into the air at superspeed with Ma Kent falling by the wayside in slow motion. Looked awesome.

What is it next week for the premiere?

8. The 22nd. So yeah.

9. I can't wait to see Season 4.

10. Season 4 starts tonight! We get to see just how yummy Lois Lane is.I'm getting weirded out by all of the naked Clark in a field shots in the previews.We better get a naked Lois Lane standing in a field shot to balance this mess out.