Page 5 of 83 FirstFirst ... 34567919 ... LastLast

Thread: Smallville

1. Last week's episode - You guys catch how when the "8" on Clark's chest dissappeared for good it faded to an "S" before it completely went away. It was there for like half a second, but it was a nice little touch.

2. Glad I'm not the only one who saw that...

3. Did anyone else know that Chloe is Lois Lane cousin?

4. Quote Originally Posted by Megatron
    Did anyone else know that Chloe is Lois Lane cousin?
    After last nights episode I did.

Heres a better question did anyone know that Lana's new boyfriend Adam Knight is really Bruce Wayne incognito? Get it "Adam West" (from corny Bats' T.V. show) "Dark Knight" from our famous Gotham hero. Last nights episode with him bustin out the martial arts + the detective skills only adds to that argument. I smell a Bruce Wayne spin-off coming...

Damn... Batman?? I'm gonna have to start watching this POS now.
    HA! HA! I AM USING THE INTERNET!!1
    My Backloggery

6. I didn't even connect the dots to the Batman thing but now it makes sense. This series just keeps getting better and better.
    Currently Playing: Final Fantasy V Pixel Remaster (PC), Let's Build a Zoo (PC) & Despot's Game (PC)

Get Free Bitcoins every hour! - www.freebitco.in

7. Quote Originally Posted by Jetman
    After last nights episode I did.

Heres a better question did anyone know that Lana's new boyfriend Adam Knight is really Bruce Wayne incognito? Get it "Adam West" (from corny Bats' T.V. show) "Dark Knight" from our famous Gotham hero. Last nights episode with him bustin out the martial arts + the detective skills only adds to that argument. I smell a Bruce Wayne spin-off coming...
    Its about damn time!
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I hear Balrog's moveset includes the Fried Chicken Right Cross, The Watermelon Wipeout Punch, and the Welfare Blaster.
    I SWEAR IF YOU BITCH ABOUT TWINSTICKS I WILL BREAK MY FOOT OFF IN YOUR ASS

8. Quote Originally Posted by Mzo
    Damn... Batman?? I'm gonna have to start watching this POS now.
    You should have been watching all along. It's far from a POS.

My friend just IM'ed me and asked if I saw "the image of superman on chloe's screen last night". I didn't. Did anybody see that??? I assume he meant her computer monitor. And Batman, eh? Hmmmm... Interesting idea...

9. Smallville just keeps getting better with every episode. The first season is almost throwaway at this point due to its fully episodic nature and real lack of anything to do with the overall story arc. I mean, there is some good stuff and a bit of back story in Season 1, but Season 2 and 3 are "TEH SHIZZLE."

10. Quote Originally Posted by Xeno Gigas
    I didn't even connect the dots to the Batman thing but now it makes sense. This series just keeps getting better and better.
    Yeah, I cant believe I didnt piece it together sooner - especially when he mentioned that both of his parents died in a "fire". Right. And he met Lana in physical therapy, probably from getting his ass kicked during training/or fighting off some thugs or something. And last night when he came out of nowhere to save Chloe's ass. Later she asks him where he learned that Kung Fu- he was doing and he said " from watching too many Jackie Chan movies I guess" while giving Clark a funny ' I got a secret too bitch' look. Good stuff.Then he whips out his hacking/deducing skills and blames those on having too much free time in therapy/reading too much . I dont know, this is a pretty good set-up to a Bruce Wayne character if there ever was going to be one in the show.