Page 69 of 83 FirstFirst ... 5565676869707173 ... LastLast

Thread: Smallville

1. Chloe still onboard. Whew, guess this last season won't completely suck.

Quote Originally Posted by Gohron View Post
    I like doing stuff with animals and kids

2. WHAT A FUCKING COCK TEASE

3. Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I didn't even know this show was still going on. It became fucking ridiculous after the first episode.
    Fixed.

I check in on this show every now and then, and usually just shake my head at how badly it's written.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Super-Eggroll View Post
    I check in on this show every now and then, and usually just shake my head at how badly it's written.
    It didnt disappoint with this episode either.
    Brainiac had to power-up after sucking Chloe's brain because apparently meteor freaks are bad for his digestion. To power-up he goes and attaches himself to a huge power conductor absorbing the electricity. Clark zooms in and defeats him by....attaching him to the power conductor. brilliant!

5. I can't believe we got mastermind lex for fucking 5 Minutes this episode, now he's gone.

6. I am sure they're going to tie up the loose ends with footage they shot to explain his absence. Note that they didn't have the usual "to be continued" which suggests that in Season 8, there will be quite a bit of time that's elapsed since Lex and Clark "vanished" along with the FOS.

7. Can't say I mind this news.

Quote Originally Posted by Gohron View Post
    I like doing stuff with animals and kids

8. Quote Originally Posted by The Gas View Post
    Can't say I mind this news.
    Yeah, I'd rather see her almost naked than see her character suffer through shit writing for another season.

Maybe she'll play as Cammy in the new Street Fighter movie lols

9. Other than excellent picture quality, is the Season 7 Bluray going to have anything the DVD doesn't have?

10. Holy Shit! Oliver called Tess "Mercy".