Page 79 of 83 FirstFirst ... 65757778798081 ... LastLast

Thread: Smallville

1. What the F the board ate my post from yesterday. The Superman pose in the bottom is Routh from Superman Returns, Clark's arms don't match etc.

My money is like 15 seconds before the end of the show we'll see the costume, and that'll be that.

2. I was gonna say the last 2 minutes of the last episode we'll see him in full costume but 15 seconds is much more likely with the way this show has been over the past decade. ...I just realized I've been watching that crap for a decade, I'll be very happy when it's done with so I can never see it again.
    Currently Playing: Final Fantasy V Pixel Remaster (PC), Let's Build a Zoo (PC) & Despot's Game (PC)

Get Free Bitcoins every hour! - www.freebitco.in

3. I'm glad it's finally ending. I just picked Season 9 up for my kids. I gave up with 7.

4. Must be a good show if they've managed to keep you all in suspense for a decade over a costume.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

5. It had its moments, but we're mostly just dumb.

6. Quote Originally Posted by YellerDog View Post
    Must be a good show if they've managed to keep you all in suspense for a decade over a costume.
    I haven't watched the show passed season 3 when I realized how badly it was spinning its wheels.
    Quote Originally Posted by rezo
    Once, a gang of fat girls threatened to beat me up for not cottoning to their advances. As they explained it to me: "guys can usually beat up girls, but we are all fat, and there are a lot of us."

7. Link's broke.

8. KryptonSite is Smallville online!

9. Saying you gave up on Smallville after season X is like saying you only read 3 Twilight books.
    2 GET GUD @ OVERWATCH + SWIGGITYSIX#1322