Page 1 of 83 123515 ... LastLast

Thread: Smallville

1. Smallville

I know some of you watch Smallville on the Wb. So what do you think?

2. Use to watch it during its first couple months.

Pretty cool show, and Kirsten Kreuk is the hottest half European/half chinese chick out there.

I'm looking forward to watching that new WB show, 'Birds of Prey'.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ex Ranza View Post
    Halverson had me totally convinced of Cybermorph's greatness, I'll tell you that much.

Then I got a Jag, took it home, and something seemed... not right.

3. I love this show. I've got the whole first season on VCD.

4. Umm. Can somebody give me a treatment of what this show is like? Is it like a soap opera? I didn't like Lois & Clark if that helps.

I don't own a TV, but if its good I'l buy the first season.

PS: I just read that you said VCD. So its not for sale I guess???

5. The shows is an Action/Drama, Each episode goes like this, Villian is introduce, Drama, Stop the Villian, Drama, then a forshadow of things to come.

Thats all...

6. I've been watching it recently, much better then Lois & Clark, I hated that show... yuck

So far it is pretty good, some better then others but not too bad overall... I especially liked this recent show since it had a wolf in it

7. Originally posted by Werewolf
    I've been watching it recently, much better then Lois & Clark, I hated that show... yuck

So far it is pretty good, some better then others but not too bad overall... I especially liked this recent show since it had a wolf in it
    Indian Wolf skins, my wolf friend.

8. I just got this on DVD a few days ago. Never saw an episode before, but good god, this is great stuff!

9. I try and catch it when I can. Its an awesome show.

yum yum yum ...
    Delicioso

10. Definitely a fun show to watch -

The best episodes are the ones that he uses/discovers his powers for the first time.

The episode where he first found out he had heat vision - by getting all turned on by his hot sex ed teacher , and just burning the front of the classroom up was funny as hell.Awesome stuff.

They definitely put a weird spin on the show with Lex Luthor as his best friend and Clark finding out that his real dad sent him to Earth to rule it like a king.