Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Adult Swim to air all week now

1. Adult Swim to air all week now

Full story here.

Sweetness.

2. Starting in January that is, and Sunday through Thursday.

I love Mission Hill and The Oblongs. Those shows rock!
    I think Futurama sucks the bone though.

What will happen to the Saturday Adult Swim?
    This new schedule is nice and all, but will it kill the Adult Swim variety?

- Kabuki

3. I want Aqua Teen Hunger Force love... and it's getting none.

4. Hrmm.. They've not mentioned the Saturday block, so either they're dumping it or their changes to it haven't been announced yet. I fail to see how a half-way decent show like Yu Yu Hakusho could just be dumped into Toonami or something. Add to that Ghost in the Shell: SAC and a couple of other anime titles, and you've got a still strong Saturday night block.. It would be kind of silly for them to ditch it this quickly.

Those repeats of Bebop and Home Movies are going to get VERY annoying, very quickly...

5. Futura !!!! Cool

I can finally catch up on all the episodes !!

6. Originally posted by kabuki
    Starting in January that is, and Sunday through Thursday.

I love Mission Hill and The Oblongs. Those shows rock!
    I think Futurama sucks the bone though.

What will happen to the Saturday Adult Swim?
    This new schedule is nice and all, but will it kill the Adult Swim variety?

- Kabuki

You dare insult the mighty Futurama? What in the hell is wrong with you? Sure the first couple of seasons were nothing incredible... but it got damned funny after that. Mission Hill is most excellent though, that I agree on. Oblongs is funny... but not as good. I just want new Sealab and Aquateen dammit.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

7. Originally posted by bbobb
    You dare insult the mighty Futurama? What in the hell is wrong with you? Sure the first couple of seasons were nothing incredible... but it got damned funny after that. Mission Hill is most excellent though, that I agree on. Oblongs is funny... but not as good. I just want new Sealab and Aquateen dammit.
    Yes, I dare. I was never a big fan of the Futurama.

GITS: SAC and The Big O season 2, respect to those. Saturday night sounds like a good slot for them

- Kabuki

8. WHO THE FUCK STAYS UP TILL 1:00 AM ON A SCHOOL NIGHT!??!?!?!?!!??!?

this is so fucking stupid...

and pushing all of the shows that are actually funny (ie: Sealab and Aqua Teen Hunger Force) to 12:30 on sunday is also fucking stupid

at least we see Home Movies getting some love...

9. Well, You can always setup your vcr and record them Its not very hard to do

10. Originally posted by FirstBlood
    WHO THE FUCK STAYS UP TILL 1:00 AM ON A SCHOOL NIGHT!??!?!?!?!!??!?
    Crammers, insomniacs, Cinemax lovers