Page 1 of 63 123515 ... LastLast

Thread: Grand Theft Auto: Vice City

1. Grand Theft Auto: Vice City

Well the game should be in-stores this Tuesday, who's picking this one up? I can't wait, I'm picking up this and Shenmue 2 on the same day, damn is that going to be an awesome day of gaming. I hope I can get a copy though, the guy said my preorder was for the second shipment, though I don't see a date on it or anything. I'm hoping even if they can tell what shipment it's for, that someone will cancel their preorder and they'll give it to me. So anyway, who's got their preorders? Who's excited?
    Buy Yakuza and Oblivion. Help yourself, help TNL.

No preorder for me, but I'll have it next week. There are plenty of stores who didn't take preorders that will have piles of the game.

3. I plan on getting it as a part of the TRU Buy 2 get one free deal. Can't beat it!

-Kevin
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc Holliday View Post
    K3V is awesome!

4. At the EB I work at we have over 470 preorders and we were told that we'll be gett between 500 and 550. Insane! The biggest game before this at our store was Zelda:OoT and we only had 250 preorders for that.
    I thought you were gay.... i guess not.

Preordered, paid in full, awating Tuesday oh so anxiously...

6. can't believe y'all are waiting until tuesday...i will be first in line to pick mine up on monday night...

Originally posted by Yoshi
    No preorder for me, but I'll have it next week. There are plenty of stores who didn't take preorders that will have piles of the game.
    thing is though...you hear of all these store that have 300, 400, 500 pre-orders...you'd think rs can only produce so many in the beginning...and rs has ALWAYS given preference to game store, especially gamestop, mainly cause they bought into that state of emergency crap...not saying you won't find it elsewhere, but allocation probably will be VERY tight for the first month...hell, they couldn't keep gta3 in stock regularly at gs's for 3-4 month's...not to mention that, the act of short supply is good marketing , ask my beloved sony...

7. Yeah, I'm so excited about this game. The Babbages in my mall actually opens at 8 AM on the day the game comes out, and I'll be the first in line. I wish they would open at midnight, but they don't seem to do that anymore.

8. Originally posted by Tragic
    At the EB I work at we have over 470 preorders and we were told that we'll be gett between 500 and 550. Insane! The biggest game before this at our store was Zelda:OoT and we only had 250 preorders for that.
    Is your store putting them on sale after 6pm on Monday? I heard a rumour (on GameFAQs, but still) that EB stores were gonna do that...

9. My copy is paid for. I usually don't pre-order, and I wasn't going to bother pre-ordering this one either, games rarely sell out down here. But then I thought, why take the chance. Turns out the place has like 200 pre-orders at this point, so I'm glad I did.
    Look out, man, Wooly's gone ape-shit.

10. Well, My copy is preordered, but not paid in full yet. I will be getting it Tuesday, or DJ will kill me if I will come home without it. He is paying half with his own money. hes been collecting, and really excited about game.