Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ToyFare Back Issues

1. ToyFare Back Issues

There are three issues of ToyFare I'm looking for. They are
    ToyFare Winter Special Nov. '96 (Homemade Mego's cover),
    Issue #12 (Han Solo on TaunTaun or Small Soldiers cover), and issue #14 (Star Wars Expanded Universe figures on cover)

If you have any or all of these, and are willing to part with them, please let me know.

Thanks.

2. I have every issue of Toyfare.

To bad I won't be getting rid of any of them...

Why did I post this then?

I'm not sure.

3. This should be in selling more than anything. Toyfare rocks but I still have to bump this where it belong.
    6-6-98 - 6-6-18 Happy 20th Anniversary TNL

4. I'll look around, I pitched several issues and have to see what's left. *-neo

5. Originally posted by BonusKun
    This should be in selling more than anything. Toyfare rocks but I still have to bump this where it belong.
    Whoops! Didn't realize that this forum existed. Sorry 'Bout Dat!

Neo,

That would be great. Please let me know if you have them or not.

Thanks!

I will check also, but I'm positive the coupon is used for the Wizard promo figure. I'm assuming you needed that.

7. Originally posted by Korian
    I will check also, but I'm positive the coupon is used for the Wizard promo figure. I'm assuming you needed that.
    Nah, I don't need the coupons for the exclusive figures, just the magazines to complete my set.

8. ...

Originally posted by Kidnemo
    I have every issue of Toyfare.

To bad I won't be getting rid of any of them...

Why did I post this then?

I'm not sure.
    I just started writing for ToyFare a few months ago...I actually feel cool saying that here, but at work and what not, most people look at me strangely when I tell them (I do PR full-time at a College)...

The best thing is free issues every month and getting paid -- sweet! But no free toys...

The managing editor is a really cool guy and definitely knows his stuff when it comes to toys...I wish gaming editors were all like this...
    "50,000! You scored 50,000 points on Double Dragon?"

9. Not seeing those issues I'm afraid... sorry. *-neo

I checked too, seems I have lots more Lee's Action Figure Guides and Tomarts than Wizard.