Thread: Ys Book One

1. Ys Book One

Found it at Game Stop yesterday. Haven't had a chance to sit down and watch it, but I did have a quick peek last night. The art and animation aint too hot, but It's not horrible. The music is striaght from the games, and the DVD menu is freakin' hilarious!

Buy it!

2. I'll rent it first, thanks

3. Must, get, DVD, Ys, Book, one.

Oh yeah, this will make a lovley addition next to my new set of Ys Mangas, muahahaha.
    http://www.xboxgamertag.com/gamercard/NGE42/fullnxe/card.png

4. Is this the same Ys anime that was released (in Japan) back in 1993 or 94? I remember seeing ads for it in a really old Newtype and I always wanted to see it...

5. Originally posted by CypherUppercut
    Is this the same Ys anime that was released (in Japan) back in 1993 or 94? I remember seeing ads for it in a really old Newtype and I always wanted to see it...
    Yes, It's pretty old, and it shows. I watched the first hour. So far, so good. Very much in the spirit of the game.
    At the end of the second episode, Adol gets to duke it out with the centipede boss!

Book Two seem to have dissapeared from Media Blasters' website. I hope they didn't cancell it.

P.S. In the second episode, There's a guy in a watch tower in Zeptic Village that looks like Dave Halverson. Anime style.