Thread: Full Moon wo Sagashite

1. Full Moon wo Sagashite

Full Moon wo Sagashite is a shoujo comedy with the most unfunny premise since Hogan's Heroes.

When Mitsuki was 10 years old, she made a pledge to a freind leaving for America that the next time they meet they would both be close to their dream. He wanted to be an astronomer. Mitsuki wanted to be a singer.

2 years later, Mitsuki is dying of throat cancer. Her voice is weakening, but she refuses to allow doctors to operate for fear that she may lose her voice altogether. To her, losing he voice and death are one in the same. Mitsuki is visited by the Shinigami, and learns (by slip of the toungue) that she has only 1 year left to live. This is fated to be, and cannot be changed. So Mitsuki determines that she must realize her dream in her remaining year on earth. One of the Shinigami takes pity on her, and gives her the ability to temporarily tranform her body to be 4 years older, and free of her illness, so that she can better persue her dream. The catch is that Mitsuki must agree that when her time is up she must come with them regardless of what happens.

Anyway, I've watched about 5 episodes, and so far I'm liking it. It's not as depressing as it sounds, it's actually a pretty upbeat show. The art and presentation are very shoujo-y but that doesn't really bother me all that much. I still have to fast forward through the intro though. It's the gayest thing I've ever seen. Anyway, the plot is pretty strong. Seems like a winner so far.

2. intro gayest... never.. its kicks ass...

dance mitsuki dance..

oh yah the manga is great too..

get it here..
    www.toriyamaworld.com

3. I didn't mean gayest as in crappiest, I just mean it's so goddamn fruity.

4. looks like a full grown Sana. with little babbit chibi animals even.