Thread: Kyooooooo!!!

1. Kyooooooo!!!

I've been drawing KOF characters for a while, but there have been very few pictures I've done that I can I say I've been truly happy with. This is one of them, featuring Iori Yagami...possibly the biggest bad-ass in KOF's cast of characters. I'm interested to hear what people think of it...any constructive feedback is welcomed.

2. Did you get stuff put into GameGO! before? This style looks really familiar...

Anyway, I like what you do with the face and eyes. Very characteristic. The only things I would work on would be the shoulders (the look VERY wide) and do something more with the arm. It just feels a bit flat. I really LOVE the face ^^
    Quote Originally Posted by Diff-chan View Post
    Careful. We're talking about games here. Fun isn't part of it.

3. I think the shoulders were meant to look a little wide. I like it a lot, it has a very unique look to it.

4. Hero: Yeah, I did get some work featured in GG #1, thanks to ECM. Thanks for the feedback...the face is probably the part of the picture I'm most satisfied with. I'm hoping to improve on anatomy and action shots in the future...I've not had much practice in doing realistic artwork before, so I've still got a lot to learn. As you can see with the shoulders on Iori, my ability to properly proportion still has a long way to go. That was partially intentional, but still came off a little over-exaggerated.

Can anyone recommend a good crash course guide to drawing anatomy online? I wouldn't mind getting some tips from someone more knowledgeable in realism than myself.

5. Hm, I think this is quite an interestign piece. Unique style, yet it fits Iori very well. Keep posting.

6. *BUMP* Finally got around to colouring the pic and fixing Iori's right shoulder somewhat. It's still not perfect, but I think the pic looks a bit better now.

Wildcat: Thanks. I'm hoping to work on a few more fighting game related pieces in the near future, so if anything turns out really well, I'll be sure to post it here.

7. Nice colors...makes it stand out much more. I will look forward to more of your art then.