Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: sexy elf plus new stuff!

1. sexy elf plus new stuff!

hello everyone.. just dumpin some of my recent stuff here.
    i'm gonna color some of these in the future.. namely the elf and the dwarf.

enjoy!

2. The perspective on the elf is great. And I adore that hair. Gee...anything to nitpick?

No =p

oh, I'd love to color that if you don't mind ^^
    Quote Originally Posted by Diff-chan View Post
    Careful. We're talking about games here. Fun isn't part of it.

3. Four red Xs. Bueaty in simplicity.

You exceeded your daily bandwith. I'm sure I'll love your latest work though as soon as I get to seen them.
    "I've watched while the maggots have defiled the earth. They have
    built their castles and had their wars. I cannot stand by idly any longer." - Otogi 2

4. Damn, I wish I could do perspective like that. I can't wait to see the colored versions of some of these pics.

5. A guy!!I never saw you draw a guy!!
    I still like your females better,though.
    Damnit!!GEO!!!!!

6. hey guys.. thanks! i seem to be drawing more guys now.. this was the first girl in awhile.
    Hero, you're welcome to color it of course i'll hook you up with a high res version if you gimme an email. PM me!

7. And that's about how I feel. Awesome work as usual my friend. I await more.

8. Great stuff. The elf girl does look like so much fun to color.
    Why are you reading this? go to your general settings and uncheck the Show Signatures box already!

9. The first one is pretty nice, I like the perspective. Only thing I'd say is that the hands are looking pretty wonky. Try looking at your hands in a mirror to really nail it down. I'd streamline the legs a bit too so they don't end up so lumpy as well. You could probably just do with showing the thickness of the stockings and them really wrapping around the form rather than having them pinch the thigh in so much.

Good stuff though.

10. holy shat @ elf girl.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ex Ranza View Post
    Halverson had me totally convinced of Cybermorph's greatness, I'll tell you that much.

Then I got a Jag, took it home, and something seemed... not right.