View Poll Results:

Voters
0. You may not vote on this poll
  • 0 0%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Has anyone heard from the 'Doshi?

1. Has anyone heard from the 'Doshi?

Has anyone heard from him?
    I know he's in the Japan, and internet is very expensive there...
    ...but it's just not the same without his occasional post...

2. He posted once... about his site... or someone relayed the message from him... he was starting up some sorta service where you could request items from Japan and he would look around for it and send them over to you... his site is morningmayo.com I think... that's the last I heard about him since he swore off games and stuff...
    Name: Rock
    Town: Arcadia

3. Haven't been to hsi board in ages...

No idea what is going on over there or with him.

4. Me and Shidoshi are roommates. True story.

5. Get me my sandwhich, bitch!
    pwned by Ivan

6. Yeah, I submitted an e-mail requeting he look for some things for me in Japan, and he was able to find me a complete, mint copy of Panzer Bandit for PSX (I later found everything else I was asking him to look for). From what I gathered, he hasn't "sworn off" games so much as he doesn't really have any systems up there to play, and can't seem to afford one right now.
    omg TNL epics!

You can always check his live journal...

8. *heh*

Just to clear things up, as I mentioned in the message that Pro relayed for me a while back, I can't access these boards from the school's computers, as it is blocked for whatever reason. The only time I can get to it is when I use the unfiltered computers in my computer class, where I typically don't have the time or ability to come here.

So, that's the main reason for my absence. Internet access from my apartment would be outrageously expensive, so that isn't an option.
    WARNING: This post may contain violent and disturbing images.

9. I'm still waiting for my sandwhich...
    pwned by Ivan

10. There ya go, Green!
    Boney appetite, as they say!