Page 1 of 6 1235 ... LastLast

Thread: Top Ten Toughest Colleges to get into in the U.S.

1. Top Ten Toughest Colleges to get into in the U.S.

The spirit of liberty is the spirit which is not too sure it is always right. -Learned Hand

"Jesus christ you are still THE WORST." -FirstBlood

2. yeah man, where's uc santa cruz?

3. I applied to Stanford and I didnt get in. I was crushed at first, but its not really that big of a deal anymore. Im very happy with where Im at.

And also its not the ten toughest colleges, its the ten toughest to get into.

And the Ivy League sucks.

4. i applied to Pittsburgh University today...

... i feel special

5. Top ten toughest colleges to get into in the U.S.?

Brown is a joke, but a lot of people still want to get into it. Still, I think this list is screwed up - isn't Harvard harder to get into than Princeton? And, what about CalTech and MIT?

6. I live down the street basically from Brown, and I can honestly say it isn't truly hard to get into Brown. I have a friend who just about bull shitted his way in.
    www.classic-games.net updated every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday.

7. Harvard is the toughest to get into..that's what I hear. Some say Cal Tech is harder to get into.

Princeton is the #1 overall college in the country.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ex Ranza View Post
    Halverson had me totally convinced of Cybermorph's greatness, I'll tell you that much.

Then I got a Jag, took it home, and something seemed... not right.

No,Stone, Princeton is the hardest to get into, being the best school in the country and all.

9. Edit: Whoah, I must be drunk or something.

10. ...

Large schools suck. I'm in a sub-10k student school and I'm getting a better education that at the 40k student school down the street and the 50k student school I went to in another state. Why anyone would want to go to one of those is beyond me...