Thread: Marios Speedway Question!!

1. Marios Speedway Question!!

Hey Andy I was just going through your site when i stumbled upon a second Forum!? why is that there man?
    You can never be one of the dead, because something that has no existence can have no community.

Frontiers

Andy787 Guest
    Whoa, thanks for checking out the site Anyway, that old forum is dead, it was down way too much so I got together with andyrose to put up a new forum using the same forums as TNL's last one. You (and EVERYONE ELSE! ) should join up on the new forums, there's a lot of TNL regulars there, from Dacaz and Despair to Aurora and MVS, as well as some new faces *spam spam*

3. i think I will join up ! you sold me on it, But why keep it around? and why is it that when i click the Forum Link it brings me there?
    You can never be one of the dead, because something that has no existence can have no community.

Frontiers

Andy787 Guest

Anyway, I don't intentionally keep the old one around, I just haven't changed the link on any pages but the main page

Andy787 Guest
    Baha, the trifecta. Anyway, no, you are definitely the lazier of us I'll go add your button now anyway, I was going to wait until I had some news to post with it, but that can wait

6. I'm about's to sign-up again. I registered on the old one - but it seems I'll have to do it again. I'm also reg'ed at Neomega.. admitedly I don't post there much... but then - I don't post here much anymore either. With that said:

I need a BBS. Could someone direct me to one?

Thanks in advance,

ºTracer
    Visit The Megadrive-In, get aquainted.
    o_O

Andy787 Guest
    Thanks a lot Tracer Oh, and I checked out your site, you've got quite an impressive set up there, and thanks for the link too

8. Join MSW Formus now and Andy will pleasure you in ways that will blow your mind.

Come for the posting, stay for the free blowjobs.

DacaZ
    Look out, man, Wooly's gone ape-shit.

9. I had made this one for Neomega for my site.

And I made a small button for you guys

:P

ºTracer
    o_O

Andy787 Guest
    NICE, Tracer