Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Def Jam Vendetta *Official*

1. See edit in above post.

and then let me tell ya New Japan put on sush events in the past.
    Currently Playing: Final Fantasy V Pixel Remaster (PC), Let's Build a Zoo (PC) & Despot's Game (PC)

Get Free Bitcoins every hour! - www.freebitco.in

2. Eh, whatever.
    matthewgood fan
    lupin III fan

3. Originally posted by Jeremy
    I love every wrestling game that Aki and Yukes have put out, I just give the nod to the TR games since they started it all.
    That's like saying Combat for the 2600 is better than Halo because it let you shoot your friends first.

4. Originally posted by Korly
    That's like saying Combat for the 2600 is better than Halo because it let you shoot your friends first.
    Currently Playing: Final Fantasy V Pixel Remaster (PC), Let's Build a Zoo (PC) & Despot's Game (PC)

5. Yukes has put out more products that I enjoyed than Aki has. Aki has added in some nice innovations of their own that I'd like to see replicated, like the create-a-belt mode.
    matthewgood fan
    lupin III fan

6. That's like me saying I like Fire Pro better because I've played more of human/spike's games that I liked, than of Aki's games. But I still like Virtual Pro 2 better than any Fire Pro.

7. That could be the case, if all Yukes had done was develop one wrestling series.
    matthewgood fan
    lupin III fan

8. Hmmm....while I agree that the Def Jam "gangsta" bullshit is indeed a stupid ass liscense to make a game out of, I wonder if everyone would be this vocal about their disapproval if every character in the game were white.

9. I'll tell ya folks, this game is good coming from playing the demo. I played if a good couple of times and I see new stuff everytime I play it.

It Definitely has the fun No Mercy/Wrestlemania 2000/WCW Revenge have with pumped up graphics, great personality(while still being a bit stereotypical) and very solid control. I wish I had another pad though, my wrestling fan friend and I would have a blast.

10. I'm thining Sanders Keel (recent producer who just got fired from THQ) may be moving to EA Big to help Big and AKi with their new grappler. Lets all hope for the NWA to give them the licensing deal!

Although it doesn't have the talent a WWE has, it's not 1/2 bad and the X-division stuff would be fun to play.
    Quote Originally Posted by rezo
    Once, a gang of fat girls threatened to beat me up for not cottoning to their advances. As they explained it to me: "guys can usually beat up girls, but we are all fat, and there are a lot of us."