Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Riki-Oh: The Story of Rickey

1. You gotta do something about that. I personally know at least six people that can.
    maybe icepick can lend me a hand then... ?

He had musical talent in addition to being a live-action version of the dude from Fist of the Northstar.
    unless you count Costas Mandalore (sp?) as the live-action version of Kenshiro. which he was, but no one really cares. sucker.

2. Originally posted by The Ampersand
    My favorite death was Riki's girlfriend.

My favorite death was when that dude gets crushed in the cell block.

Originally posted by Dolemite

groovy!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ex Ranza View Post
    Halverson had me totally convinced of Cybermorph's greatness, I'll tell you that much.

Then I got a Jag, took it home, and something seemed... not right.

3. Originally posted by stormy
    He got the train from the old man in the prison that had made it for his son, but died in the bathroom scene. Someone doesn't pay much attention
    Originally posted by The Ampersand
    I thought that train was smashed.
    The train WAS smashed! That's why I was wondering why Ricky was walking around with another one tucked in his shirt...

Also, the old guy didn't die in the bathroom scene.

Looks like stormy was the one not paying much attention...

Originally posted by Ashen Victor
    unless you count Costas Mandalore (sp?) as the live-action version of Kenshiro. which he was, but no one really cares. sucker.
    Are you talking about the U.S. made movie with Malcom McDowell? Yup, that sucked.

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

Originally posted by Ashen Victor
    maybe icepick can lend me a hand then... ?
    Who?

5. This movie is great, anyone who hasn't seen it should go out and buy it or d/l it. But please people, when you are talking about movies don't give away spoilers, the part with the warden and the mints was funnier in part because it was so unexpected. Now you have ruined it for all the kids here, for shame...

Thats what spoiler tags are for.

w00t!!1

7. You gotta love Riki-Oh.

He gets his ass kicked in every single fight, yet manages to land one punch that goes right through someone's head.

A ridiculous film that I really love.
    Backloggery
    GameTZ

Go home and be a family man.

8. Originally posted by Dolemite
    There was an anime?
    Yep, saw some screen shots before on some web site... Unfortunately, I don't think it was ever released here in the states.
    Check out my blog: ExHardcoreGamer.com

9. tobal: yeah, i got the domestic release at suncoast for 10 bucks. some shit ass off the wall distributor and a BRIGHT YELLOW case. it's pretty dope.
    XBL Gamertag = XMrWhitefolksX