Thread: Need a CHEAP working SNES!

1. Need a CHEAP working SNES!

A girl i know is looking for a cheap SNES, but the most she can afford right now is $10 and she gets outbid on ebay every time so I'm trying to help her out a bit. Anybody out there have a cheap SNES, doesn't have to be pretty as long as it's not filthy and works.

Why would anyone sell a SNES for $10 when they can get $50 for it?

3. i have one with hookups and controllers but the system itself suffers from the "yellowing" effect
    do you have anything for trade? otherwise it's $35 + shipping
    i may even throw in a game if interested (mario all-stars)

4. i got a model 2 snes i want to sell..its in excellent shape..dont see any yellow coloring..the only thing wrong is the ac adapter. it crapped out.

comes with 2 controllers

5. Bandit, check your PM.

Originally posted by plik
    i have one with hookups and controllers but the system itself suffers from the "yellowing" effect
    do you have anything for trade? otherwise it's $35 + shipping
    i may even throw in a game if interested (mario all-stars)
    What's the yellowing effect? Is it just discoloration on the system itself or is it actual on screen, in-game video warping?

6. no its not for sale for $10..im just advertising its for sale. which i should of been more detailed.

if anyone is interested in the model 2 snes..its $55 shpd..all you need is a new ac adapter

7. the yellowing is just on part of the system, certain plastic used in the casing reacts to air or something and turns them a yellowish shade. otherwise my system works fine. let me know if you are interested.
    gturoczi@hotmail.com