Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Hitler is awesome...

1. The same could be said of English.

2. Yeah, I'm just starting to learn the cyrillic alphabet, and its spelling/pronunciation is vastly superior to the way the latin alphabet is used in english. Every letter has exactly one sound associated with it, and vice versa.

I think its just the Z that looks like a 3, but our O looks like a 0, so there.

3. Originally posted by IronPlant
    how the fuck is that even a lang? I mean its like they just stuck numbers anywhere they wanted.
    What kind of stupid comment is that? Like English is most advance language and all? First try to learn it, and see well you do, before making such inane posts !

4. I thought that style had something to do with the Dr. Strange comics.

I just know Cartman likes hitler...
    don't wanna tangle with you, I'd rather tangle with him.
    I think I'm gonna bash his head in...

5. Originally posted by IronPlant
    how the fuck is that even a lang? I mean its like they just stuck numbers anywhere they wanted.
    You're an idiot.

6. It's Cyrillic (OMG this is spelled wrong, help?) and it happens to be very versitile and poetic.

ºTracer
    o_O

7. Wow! That was awesome! Despair you rule! If only those rulers actually used magic!
    Barf! Barf! Barf!

8. Originally posted by Despair
    Like English is most advance language and all?
    Oh, it is. In fact, English is so far advanced not even us native speakers can properly use it. We hope to one day obtain technology that will allow us to expertly use such an advanced jumbling of random crap stolen from everyone else.