Page 30 of 30 FirstFirst ... 1626282930

Thread: Gunbird 2!

1. Thanks to a good friend of mine, I am now in possession of an lcd monitor which can rotate... tate indeed. Tate is god. Tate is all. Tate is holy.

It's staggeringly impressive. I'm focusing my attentions on DDP right now (I must have that 1cc damnit, it means a lot), but I'm going to get some vga box action soon, and that means all of the DC shooters will be played in their proper glory.

I dropped this game completely awhile ago when I asked about people playing Tate, and I was just plain frustrated with the game. I KEPT DYING to patterns I'd swear I had learned, and the 'feel' of the deaths was bad. In DDP (and other games), when I die, I usually know I deserved it. I didn't dodge something well enough, I moved wrong, whatever. GB2 was killing me when I'd SWEAR I moved the right way, and that was just pissing me off. Whether I was deluding myself or not, I don't know, but when I hook it up with tate, I won't have any more excuses.

I'm also looking forward into plunging back into GW2 (where I croaked one painfully long instant from a 1cc) and MM (where I'm still stuck on that damn fourth stage boss!). Been on a Cave binge lately, I'll be curious how I return to Takumi and Psikyo.

Now to dig up DC and GC vga adaptors...
    Have a Pile of Shame? Destroy it! Join the Warpact

2. Unfortunately Gunbird 2 is not compatible with VGA output. There's a way to trick the game to play in VGA, but it runs like crap.

3. 1,298,500 - cigsthecat / Tavia 2-1

The one life clear is proving to be quite a bit of work even with a clear plan, so I thought I'd post this to tide me over.

In other news, I can't believe I didn't hit the 1.3 million mark.