Thread: Room available for the 2002 E3 in LA

1. Room available for the 2002 E3 in LA

Anyone that is definately going and has thier registration in already but need a place to stay. I have a 2 bed room, meaning if you want to share it and you need a place to stay during the 2002 E3 it is available, I can only have a total of 2 people including myself so that mneans only room for 1 more.

Please email me if you are interested, it would be cheaper for the both of us and the hotel is only a block away from the convention center. It doesn't matter to me if I get someone or not, but it would save me and you money if you need a place. It is for the 2 nights, the reservation is from the 22nd to the 24th.

2. Well, if you have a way of getting me into the convention itself as well, I might be interested in doing something, bro
    omg TNL epics!

3. Originally posted by Ragnarok the Red
    Well, if you have a way of getting me into the convention itself as well, I might be interested in doing something, bro
    Unfortunately I can't help you out there

4. I'm intrested, I'll e-mail you by the 12th (this month) if I'm going for sure.

-Gigas
    Currently Playing: Final Fantasy V Pixel Remaster (PC), Let's Build a Zoo (PC) & Despot's Game (PC)

Get Free Bitcoins every hour! - www.freebitco.in

5. :snicker:

6. Originally posted by Shinobi128
    :snicker:
    Another unfortunate side effect of hunger...

No, but Shinobi128 has plans to go to the E3 and I have a roommate if all turns out well