Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Interesting Jackie Chan interview

1. Interesting Jackie Chan interview

http://www.bayarea.com/mld/mercuryne...nt/4146762.htm

I'm glad he'll always be making HK flicks. Personally I think they have a lot more charm to them than the big budget US ones. Sure, I enjoy most of his US stuff, but the HK stuff is quaint with more personality.

Good read for Chan fans. Heh I'm a fan of the Rush Hour flicks.

3. Unfortunately, I'm not a fan of Rush Hour series So I'm glad that Jackie still working in HK, as well as in US. I wish some other HK talents that moved to US(John Woo, I'm talking about you), would do the same.

Chan has a new HK movie coming this Xmax, or Chinese New Year, called HighBingers(its fantasy/comedy), and will also work on the Titanium Rain next year.

4. He loves you too, he loves all of us I think

5. He does. He's one of the greatest people alive.

6. Originally posted by Despair
    Unfortunately, I'm not a fan of Rush Hour series So I'm glad that Jackie still working in HK, as well as in US. I wish some other HK talents that moved to US(John Woo, I'm talking about you), would do the same.

Chan has a new HK movie coming this Xmax, or Chinese New Year, called HighBingers(its fantasy/comedy), and will also work on the Titanium Rain next year.

Sounds good. I totally agree with you about many HK directors going US only. It really annoys me off because some of their US stuff has been utter crap. Tsui Hark learned from it. After a slew of garbage Van-Damm movies he went back and made Time and Tide. Some fabulous camera work in that movie.

God, I love that man.

Great to see the Chan love

7. dont say i never complimented anyone : /

8. Well, I still love Tsui Harks US made movies. They were stylish, had some good action scenes, and were fun to watch. Some great and inventive camera work in Knock Off. Plus Knock Off is more of HK big budgeted film, than US film anyway.

Black Mask 2, also directed by Tsui Hark, will be coming to dvd this December. Yen-Woo-ping does fight choreography, so it should be fun.